The silent oil-free vacuum pump manufacturer will show you how to maintain the oil-free vacuum pump in winter?
1. Do not use it in a supercooled environment.
2. Preheat properly before use.
3. Add bearing lubricating oil into the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil standard, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time.
4. Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the water outlet pipeline.
5. Jog the motor to see if the motor turns correctly.
6. If abnormal sound is found in the vacuum pump, stop immediately to check the cause.
7. Try to control the flow and head of the vacuum pump within the range indicated on the label, so as to ensure that the vacuum pump operates at the high efficiency point, so as to obtain a large energy-saving effect.
8. Adjust the packing gland frequently to ensure that the leakage in the packing chamber is normal, and it is better to leak in drops.