The manufacturer of mute oil-free air compressor head will let you know the correct application environment of medical oil-free air compressor
1. Timely discharge the sewage in the air storage tank, and advocate that it should be discharged at least once a week.
2. The mute oil-free air compressor itself does not contain any oily substances. Do not add any lubricating oil and oily substances.
3. Strictly follow the voltage, frequency and rated load calibrated on the air compressor, and the effect will be better and safer.
4. Pay attention to daily protection. Correct application and protection can prolong the service life of the air compressor and prevent or reduce the occurrence of problems.
5. Cultivate the habit of cutting off the power supply in time when you don't use it after work. When moving the air compressor or connecting other equipment, it is necessary to cut off the power supply.
6. Be sure to operate within the pressure range set at the factory (generally, the factory pressure is set to 8bar and the safety relief pressure is 8.8bar), otherwise there will be the risk of explosion of the air tank. (if you need special pressure, please contact the manufacturer for customization).
7. Pay attention to the consistency between the power supply voltage and the nameplate of the air compressor. When the power supply voltage is higher than the applicable voltage of the air compressor, it may cause personal accidents and damage the air compressor. When the power supply voltage is lower than the applicable voltage of the air compressor, it will cause poor starting and even damage the motor.
8. Please check and replace the air inlet filter regularly and appropriately. Generally, check it once after 300 hours of operation. The user can decide the frequency of check according to the application. Adhering to the filter and cleaning can prevent most of the problems. Unclean filters can reduce the function and service life of the compressor.
9. Clean the filter in time according to the application, check the accessories and cables regularly, and replace them immediately if damaged. The machine should be clean, dry and free from oil stains, so as to give full play to its function. When the air compressor is not in use, the air and sewage in the air tank should be discharged and stored in a dry environment.
10. Correct operating environment: the normal operating environment of the air compressor is 5 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, and it is not allowed to be placed in an open place. Do not work in a wet and dark place. Be careful to work in places where flammable and explosive liquid gases and dusty and volatile gases are stored. Keep the environment tidy to prevent unnecessary incidents.