The mute oil-free vacuum pump has now become one of the vacuum pumps widely used in the market. It is deeply loved by the public because it does not produce oil smoke, is portable, and has no pollution. However, many people don't know how to maintain. Now let's give you some science.
It has the advantages of simple structure, easy operation, convenient maintenance and no pollution to the environment. Oil free vacuum pump has good durability. It is a dual-purpose vacuum pump for vacuum pumping, compression and so on. It is a basic equipment with a very wide range of applications to obtain vacuum.
Use and maintenance of silent oil-free vacuum pump
1. It should have sufficient and good ventilation conditions and an ambient temperature lower than 40 ℃.
2. A clean place free of dust and dirt.
3. No water, oil and other liquids will fall on the pump.
4. Not directly exposed to the sun.
5. There is enough surrounding space to facilitate the inspection, maintenance, assembly and disassembly of the pump.
6. The pump must be installed on a flat surface.
7. Place the pump on a hard foundation similar to concrete. If there is no condition, the pump can also be firmly installed on a steel or wooden frame.
8. It must be ensured that the pump will not vibrate due to the weak foundation.
9. The connecting pipe with the pump should not be too long or smaller than the inlet diameter of the pump, which will affect the pumping speed. At the same time, pay attention to check whether the vacuum connecting pipe has air leakage.
10. When connecting wires, pay attention to the specified wiring requirements on the motor nameplate. Three phase electric pump should pay attention to the rotation direction of the motor should be consistent with the direction of the marked arrow on the pump.