Application range of oil-free vacuum pump
Positive air pump oil has the same purpose and function as general lubricating oil, but the water content of positive air pump is lower than that of general lubricating oil. Because the water evaporates under high vacuum, it occupies the displacement of the pump and reduces the performance of positive air pump.
Oil free vacuum pump can be used in the following work:
1. Vacuum suction on the automatic packaging line is used for bag opening and loading.
2. Vacuum suction of paper on printing machinery.
3. High efficiency vacuum filling of various liquids into bottles.
4. Vacuum plastic forming of various plastic products.
5. Air tightness test of object surface in vacuum.
6. The label of cartons and bottles is vacuum delivered and pasted.
7. Photographic plate making under vacuum suction fixation.
8. In vacuum, the pressure difference is used to guide gas analysis.
9. Supporting use of various medical machinery on automatic line.
10. Vacuum suction cup clamp for clamping non-magnetic parts on processing.
11. Leak detection test of various containers under vacuum.
12. Application in food processing machinery.
13. Vacuum distillation and drying in Chinese and Western pharmaceutical factories.
14. Vacuum suction in hospital operating room.
15. Gas analysis and physical and chemical experiments in colleges, research institutes, factories and mines.
16. Supporting use of various medical instruments, etc.
Use mechanical, physical, chemical, physical and chemical methods to pump the container
Gas to obtain and maintain a vacuum. Vacuum pumps and other equipment (such as vacuum vessels, vacuum valves, vacuum measuring instruments, connecting pipelines, etc.) form a vacuum system, which is widely used in electronic, metallurgical, chemical, food, machinery, medicine, aerospace and other departments.
According to its working principle, it is basically divided into two types: gas delivery pump and gas capture pump.
Gas delivery pumps include:
1. Liquid ring vacuum pump (water ring vacuum pump)
2. Reciprocating vacuum pump
3. Rotary vane vacuum pump
4. Fixed vane vacuum pump
5. Slide valve vacuum pump
6. Cycloidal vacuum pump
7. Dry vacuum pump
8. Roots vacuum pump
9. Molecular vacuum pump
10. Traction molecular pump
11. Compound vacuum pump
12. Water jet vacuum pump
13. Gas jet pump
14. Steam jet pump
15. Diffusion pump, etc
Gas capture pumps include adsorption pumps and cryogenic pumps.
At present, water ring vacuum pump and rotary vane vacuum pump are widely used in industry.